Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Congratulations!

My longtime friend since the sixth grade is getting married on Friday!!!
He is a great guy and will make an awesome husband. I'm just glad I don't have to sort out his girl problems anymore! (j/k)
I am so happy for him, and wish him the best. Don't stress! Everything will be great!

As a wedding planner, I have one piece of advice: Don't forget the Marriage License!!!
Oh, and take a chance and look around and savor the day, it will go by sooo fast!

Okay, two pieces of advice, but handy ones at that! :)

3 comments:

liz said...

is it mike lynch?

i could send her all the notebooks i wrote his name on in 5th grade!!!! hehehe

Unknown said...

You guessed it! I think we all had a crush on him sometime or another, right? :)

Unknown said...

I think mine was in the 7th or 8th grade, can't remember!