Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No One

I am lame b/c I haven't updated October at all. There's been a whirlwind of things going on, but I'm also out of commission right now.

Thanks to my lovely girlfriends for the fabulous weekend. Will be posting those pic.'s soon.
But for now...

"This goes out to that special person in my life that I couldn't live without all these years."

Yes, someday I will forgive you for taking my camera all those times!!! Hope you're dancing in your car when you hear this on the radio. You know you'll always be one of my best friends.
I know you're not a blogger, I barely count as one. SO as soon as you read this, you can tell me to "blog off" and I won't be mad. Love ya!

...And John - my all time # 1, I love you with all my heart! See you soon.


6 comments:

Manu Inukiha'angana (Skinniest Tongan) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm glad you deleted that, but SOOO glad I got to laugh about it before you did it!

Manu Inukiha'angana (Skinniest Tongan) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Turley Times said...

Hey woman! I'm sorry I haven't called for your b-day yet...Crazy days. April told me how you guys went out for dinner. Wish I was there! We will just have to celebrate the next time when we can get together. I'll give you a call on the weekend....I'm nursing a very sick child right now, so I wouldn't be very fun to talk to me yet! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I just have to ask. Is that guy bothering you. Cause if he is, I will have him removed...:0. I am sorry, that is just sooo cheesy I had to write it. LOL

Unknown said...

I am TOTALLY laughing right now.

But what would we do without all those cheesy guys?? Then we wouldn't have our Knights in shining armors come rescue us!

I think you did rescue me a few times from one of those 'cheesy' guys.

I believe he had Kar-a-TAY on Wednesday nights!