Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brooklyn at the Beach



It was barely the start of Friday morning, and already I was frustrated. I took Jalen to school, had a meeting, then had Brooklyn in the car and didn't feel like going home.

You ever had days where things are consuming your mind so much you feel like you're going to go crazy? It wasn't anything bad either, just a million thoughts running through my head at once.
Part of it was frustration of things not going my way. I'm the type of person that, although mostly laid back, I have to have things go...the way I want them to!



SO....I took the turn right before our driveway and drove 2 blocks to the beach. Brooklyn said "We're going to see the ocean, Mommy?" I told her yes; she got so excited.

I love watching the waves and hearing them crash into the sand. It got so calm and it looked so beautiful. I tried taking pictures of B, but she wouldn't let me put her down! It started getting windy after a while so we left but it was so nice to have this scenery so close. I love the beach! And I love my girl!


I took all these with my phone-camera, so they're not so great.

4 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Ish, Why haven't I visited yet? Sooo beautiful! Brooklyn's pics are so adorable! I miss that girl! What a great pic! I also love the beach. I wish I lived by one. Who knows, I just might. ;)

The Turley Times said...

Can't wait either! It has been so long since I have been down there! It is truly one of my favorite places with countless memories! Pop said he may try to get a cottage or hotel room for a few days, so we can party OBX style! Can't wait to see you!
Where my girls at!!!!

Churchhouse said...

Hey- I was showing my daughter the Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" video on the web and she said "she looks like Sheba's sister......I said to her that I thought the same thing earlier in the day when the song was on in the car!!! I thought you would like to know that! We think she is beautiful....so that means YOU are too!!!!!

The beach photo's are amazing-
What is Sheba talking about maybe living by the beach? What you talkin' about Sheba? :)

Unknown said...

AHHH! Tera! Can't wait till you get here! You need to let me know when that is!

And MISSY!- That is SOOO sweet!I wish it were TRUE! My aunt and two of my girlfriends said the same thing, but I can't see it! I WISH I had her eyes though! I don't know if Sheba told you but I will be in town for Jake's Farewell in a couple weeks.
I think we need to do Hot Chocolate at 1 in the morning again, or SOMETHING!