Saturday, June 28, 2008

Say

A good friend of mine once told me that when you have a good connection with someone ~ be it friendship, or something more, it's so easy to say what you want to say. And really, what's the worst that could happen? If you have that connection, they're going to accept you no matter what.

I've realized it's when you hide or don't fully express how you feel or think to that person that it actually makes the situation harder. If everything was just "out there" you could at least acknowledge it and go from there. Wherever that may be!

One Republic is becoming one of my favorite bands (not just because Ryan Tedder is SO lovely to watch) but also the fact that the whole band plays with this awesome emotion.
Heaven knows I can't sing anymore, but as a person who loves to dance, it's easy to transfer that emotion into motion. I have enjoyed using their songs in my dance classes.

I love this song (Say [All I Need]) because it reminds me of times that I wanted to say how I felt, and never did.

Of times where you know it would have gone differently, if you or your friend, brother, sister, mother, father, or significant other just said that ONE thing, or few things that would have made that situation go a different route.

Or to just realize not to wait for the moment to pass you by anymore.

3 comments:

The Turley Times said...

Hey! Did you get my message the other day? I was thinking of coming down Sun night and monday July 13th and 14th. Are you gonna be around? If not, let me know and i'll try to find another day to come visit. Hope you had fun in AZ! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

There are DEFINITELY a few times that I wish I said the things I wanted to say and never did.
Actually, I wish I ACTED on the moments instead of not doing anything....Good Song.

Anonymous said...

Well I couldn't aqree more. The woulda, coulda, shoulda's, outway the I did it, and so glad I did, majorly. That is a great song choice, but that is nothing new with you. Hope you are feeling better.