Friday, April 10, 2015

Wow, I feel like I just walked into an old house with sheets covering the furniture, and there's cobwebs everywhere. I can't believe I can still access this thing! I don't even know what to write because when I have time, I post it all on Facebook.  But I will genuinely try to make an effort to write a little more. Just don't expect a miracle here, lol.

I guess what prompted me to write was thinking of a friend I had met about 10 years ago. This person was so fun and we just hit it off literally from the start. But time has changed that and they're gone. And I'm stuck here mourning the loss of this. It's like part of my heart is gone too and I will never get it back.
I know blogs these days are supposed to be well written and nicely put together, but I just needed a spot to write in plain, unedited words that I miss my friend and sometimes I bear that pain in silence because life must go on. You find the beauty in every day things, in your family, and in work even. But sometimes that's not enough and you just want one more conversation,  one more laugh, one more hug. Maybe that's why I came back here. I was writing on this blog when this person came into my life. And I came back to visit it, like an old locked up house hoping to recapture a memory. To read some of what I wrote, trying to remember the significance of each post. Our love of dance, music, shows...Justin Timberlake, lol. So, to my friend...I miss you much. I love you 'lotso'.

No comments: