Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jumping Off the Cliff...

So the saying: "If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?!" came to mind while doing this.
So many friends have done this and I did too many months ago,...but actually having the cajones (sorry if spelled that wrong; have lived out of Arimexico too long I suppose) to post it.
This picture is not the best either, but I took a shot.

The first thought that came to mind was "Wha?! I don't think so!"
But hey...I would never turn down a job to be Beyonce's stand in if she ever needed one!....That's Hot. ;) Love that girl.

I think my personality is too silly to pull off any of these people. After Faith Hill was Gwen Stefani. How they figured that I have NO idea, but I loved her before she was on the map so I'll leave that alone!

If anyone hasn't done this yet, you should! It's fun!



6 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Ish, seriously Paris Hilton,stacy k and Faith Hill? Huh? I guess I can see it,if you were white. I really think you do look like B! I also think you look like the Mowery (?) sisters! Why aren't they on there? Anyway I will do it but I have to figure out the picture part! No laughing now. Love ya! I will call you and talk to you, I have just been toooo busy!

Unknown said...

I didn't choose the people...
And the Mowery sisters were like when I was 12.

I want to see who comes up on yours!
"Theresa Lopez-Fitgerald-Crane"!! HA! HA! You know who I'm talking about!! Well, I think she's beautiful.

I think it all depends on which picture you put in.
I did a different one and Tyra Banks and Priyanka Chopra showed up as #3 or something. And she's way lighter than me, and I think both were way off, but whatever.
I should be glad Jasmine didn't show up huh? ..."You know who you look like?"...B-R-O-T-H-E-R!!!

They go by your features too, not just color...have you been in AZ too long?!
You need a trip back home, girl! We should plan one, I think Naked Cowboy misses us!

The Turley Times said...

Hey girl.....your booty ain't big enough to stand in for Beyonce, but the resemblence is there! What a fun thing...I gotta try it! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Holly Hell, who are those other girls. I think B should be happy she is that compatable with you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hmmm...thanks anonymous.
That's a VERY big compliment, I'm almost afraid to accept that!
But hey, feel free to stop by anytime! ;)