Thursday, September 13, 2007

And-You-Are-IT

OK, my TOTALLY awesome sister TAGGED me a MONTH ago and I've been stalling. Well, I've been busy, but I know she deliberately tagged me because I was making fun of her on the phone about being tagged.

Note to Self: Older sisters always have the upper hand

...(except when we're in Times Square in front of TRL!!!!) Give the Monk a High Five!!



***************************

Jobs I've had:


  1. The Limited
  2. Photography Studio
  3. Scout for Modeling Agency
  4. Supervisor @Fleet Bank Headquarters
  5. Publicist

Movie I could watch over again:

  1. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
  2. Gone With the Wind (yes, I know how long it is)
  3. Clueless
  4. Tommy Boy
  5. Anything with Brad Pitt...[Or Shebs...go see The Kingdom!] ;)
  6. ACCEPTED
  7. Can't write them all!


Places I've lived:

  1. Staten Island & Brooklyn, NY
  2. Mesa, AZ
  3. Clarks Summit, PA
  4. Woodbridge, VA
  5. Newport News/Yorktown, VA

TV Shows:
  1. So You Think You Can Dance
  2. CSI
  3. Anything on HGTV & Food Network
  4. My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding
  5. Dancing With the Stars
  6. All the 'Friends' re-runs
  7. Law & Order
  8. Sex and the City

Places I've been on Holiday:

  1. Trinidad & Tobago
  2. Cape May/Wildwood
  3. St. Thomas/St. John
  4. Ocracoke Island/Pea Island/all of the OBX
  5. Catskills
  6. Ocean City
  7. Miami/Orlando/Ft. Lauderdale
  8. Philly
  9. San Francisco/San Diego
  10. Niagra Falls & Ontario, Canada
  11. SLC/Provo/Bethlehem, Utah
  12. Washington, D.C.
  13. Connecticut
  14. Miami & Orlando, Florida
  15. Island Park/Rexburg
  16. Bethany Beach
  17. Hamptons
  18. The Poconos!!! (ONCE in a lifetime experience)
  19. NYC...Of Course!
  20. Springerville/White Mountains/here & there, AZ


Favorite Dishes:

  1. ANYTHING my Mom makes
  2. Italian
  3. Indian & Caribbean
  4. Spanish
  5. Thai

Websites I visit:

  1. Martha Stewart
  2. The Knot
  3. Inside Weddings
  4. Songmeanings
  5. My two Favorite Photographers : Art Louis Photography & Innate Photographics (Kirsten Lewis)

Places I'd like to be:
  1. Anywhere in the Caribbean with my family!
  2. Italy
  3. New York City ...................... (My sister wrote all three of these; great minds think alike, b/c all these are the ones I was going to write!)
  4. In Bed

Tagging:

  1. Tara R.
  2. Tera T.
  3. 'Mr. Busyman'
  4. Jennifer R.
  5. Dave
  6. April S.
  7. Anyone who feels like doing this!

2 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Ish sorry I haven't commented! I remember the best time we had in NYC!!! Too bad we didn't go up to TRL!!! I would have loved that at the time, now I feel so old but hey look at the bright side, I might look about 21 by now! What do you think? She won't need to see my I.D.!
I would love LOVE to meet you in New York City! We will definetly plan a trip real soon! I am not kidding!
I love that we love about all the same things! We MUST be sisters!!! Mom and I were talking about you and she asked me if I remembered when you were three and you wanted to wear your Wonder Woman bathing suit to church ALL of the time. Mom was like, "Do you remember that!" I was like, "Mom, remember that? I remember wanting to scream! She was so impossible!" And Mom said that Brother Gretz asked her who is the young lady on her lap? And you replied," I am Wonder Woman!" This story never gets old Ish! I totally love it because you were right then and saw the future because you are Wonder Woman doing all that you do for your family. I know you work hard! I love that your wedding went sooo good! I can't wait for you to do more and more and more! The Outer Banks did not prepare for one of Nina's girls to show up and rip up the town. Shoot the town went "geek to totally sheek" with a (Nina)Shaffie girl living there!
I love you and thanks for putting up with my moods and swings!:)

Unknown said...

My gosh, did you SEE how long it took me to do this Tagging thing?
Well, "Whoomp, there it is"!! ;)

"Yo, I got a fake I.D. though!"
It is NEVER a bad thing to look younger than you are! I wish I had your problem. The only time that happened to me was when I had my braces on! Imagine being out with your kids, and people asking you what high school you go to!!

Okay, you don't 'gotta be airin out my business like dat!' Everyone knows the bathing suit story...we don't have to repeat it! :)
I know I was impossible.

You're the best Sheb...tell Ally and Missy that LA is OUT!! We are planning a NY trip again!