Thursday, December 14, 2006

2007



~ Get out of my comfort zone
~ Be more flexible
~ Make it to my brother's graduation
~ Have more patience
~ Be grateful for my calling at church
~ Try at least 5 new things
~ Work on our Food Storage
~ Keep better in touch with family and friends
~ Take more pictures
~ Learn how to take better pictures
~ Explore the OBX
~ Start surfing again & go snowboarding at least twice
~ Take a trip with just John-- let the girls visit grandparents
~ Make it to L.A. over the Summer
~ Boston too
~ Stay on schedule with events I have planned
~ Lose more weight
~ Eat Better
~ Don't be afraid to speak my mind
~ Be nicer
~ Do more service
~ Close up shop on some Baggage
~ Listen to more music
~ Finish Production site
~ Be more spontaneous
~ Get my husband to the beach more
~ Let life happen for my girls (not be so strict with them~ yes, I'm a mean mom)
~ Go to more concerts
~ Try to meet at least one person from my "Always Wanted To" list
~ Make more "me" time and not feel guilty taking it

That's it for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is on the always wanted to list?

good goals. i like how early it is!
liz

Unknown said...

I started it early b/c I know I'll have more to add on by the 1st.