Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Last Time

I've gotten this email a lot from different friends. Not that I mind filling it out, but these are getting longer! So Karinn, here ya go:

1. FIRST NAME? Simone
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Weekend
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
6. KIDS? 2, Jalen Isabella; Brooklyn Elle
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me? Noooooo
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Already have and would do it again
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like all the healthy ones, but Cocoa Pebbles #1!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically: when I feel like it Emotionally: ditto
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Choc. chip cookie dough & mint choco chip
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose -- broke when I was 4
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Gosh, a lot of people
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? The buck stops here
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? pjs and no shoes
22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cold & flu pills
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing...wonderful when you have kids
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU Be? red
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Orange groves in the summer, NYC, my husband's cologne-- all feel like home
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The studio owner where I teach dance
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Totally! So glad I found her again!
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Shirley Temple w/3 cherries, please!
29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football
30. HAIR COLOR? Black w/caramel highlights
31. EYE COLOR? dark brown
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
33. FAVORITE FOOD? W.I./Indian, Italian...Anything but sushi, love trying new things...except sushi
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both, but Happy Ending a little more
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bride & Prejudice for the 80th time, love it!
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? ANYTHING chocolate...but I think would take a really good choc. chip cookie over dessert.
40. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hasn't everyone already done this?
41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Peacegiver...FINALLY started it Laura!
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Really?
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? DanceLife & Sex and the City
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Ocean waves, my girls laughing, rain, hustle & bustle of NY sans gunshots.
45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles
46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Trinidad & Tobago!!
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? October
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? NY
49. IF YOU COULD MEET SOMEONE FAMOUS WHO WOULD IT BE? Brad Pitt please
50. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH RIGHT NOW? My sister
51. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME? If I was done with everything on my list?...listen to music and chill, or dance.
52. FAVORITE FLOWER? Crazy Rose; Calla lilies
53. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Christmas
54. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT? This is my second: I was 10 and we got to church early and sat in the second row...I was bored during sacrament, fell asleep and fell off the pew. My Bishop looked right at me, and the speaker was interrupted.
(My first moment can not be told w/out some sort of bribery)

...And there you have it

1 comment:

liz said...

she is so cute. she reminds me of when you were a little girl and we would hang out and paint the town (Pueblo and Diamond) red.