Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Perfect Make-Out Weather


WEll!...this title may sound a little juvenile and I have to laugh when I think about it because it was something decided LONG ago between friends what the perfect make-out weather is.

I hope I'm not breaking the code of the "Meeting Place" in divulging this information but thought it was time to write a little something about it.

Today, on my end of the world, was "perfect-make-out weather". I have two, actually, and today was one of them.

You know those days when it's that crisp air ~~ not TOO cold, but cold-enough to wear a jacket or sweater and you could almost see your your breath in the air? That is one of my favorites. It reminds me of times of finding reasons to sit a little closer to that guy and have them put their arm around you to keep you warm.

Reasons for them to let you feel all "puppy-luv-ed" inside when they tell you they're going to start their car (or your car [present day] and turn the seat warmer on) so you're not cold.

When you're outside; they grab your hands and put them in between theirs to keep your fingers warm.

Pulling the strings of your jacket a little tighter before you go down that hill on your board.
Ahh yes...all fun and sweet reasons why I love the cold crisp air.

The other 'perfect make-out weather' would be that soft, windy summer air. Kind of like what monsoon season is in AZ. Cool from the rain, yet still warm.
The stars look like they're floating in the sky, the moon is glowing and the air feels fresh.
It's so magical, carefree and fun.
Perfect for walking on the beach, sitting in the lifeguard chair and watching the waves.

I loved nights like this in New York; you felt like you could walk 16 blocks with someone and not once think about your feet. Jut being in the moment with that person...and the weather.

Every day is a good day to love the person you're with, but everyone should have a 'perfect make-out weather' day.

No comments: