Thursday, November 09, 2006

Greetings from Brooklyn

I usually just email pictures out to family and friends of our kids, but this was funny.

I was going crazy trying to get everything together for my classes I teach and I hear bang!, bang!, BANG!

My little Brooklyn has a temper beyond all.... She was in the dining room with my shoes banging the box onto the floor! She was getting so mad, then started laughing! I took some pictures because she looked so funny!
I can't leave Jalen out either... here are a few other random ones.
Sheba- hope Kaitlyn gets better! We miss and love you guys. Jalen is drawing a picture for Katey right now, RIGHT next to me!
(I'm so glad I have help picking out the right pictures of them!) ...And YES, that's ERIC w/a mohawk!

















2 comments:

liz said...

aw! your kidsa re so cute. love the shades.

Laura said...

so cute! love the pics of the girls! jalen looks so much like you!