Thursday, November 09, 2006

Top 5

Don't know why I'm on a movie kick... but one of my other favorites is High Fidelity for more reasons than I can write.
I saw that movie with one of the funniest guy friends I ever had. We had so much fun together.
We had this thing where we'd talk about our "Top 5" lists of stuff, and funny enough...they had that all over the movie! Just had a Top 5 tonight, so I thought I would write it down before I forgot.
I'm sure I'll be expanding on this post, as I do when I talk to my friends from my college years.

Top 5 WORST (or DUMBEST phrases) I ever heard a GIRL say:

5. You totally make me laugh, but I'm such an easy-laugher!

4. I have blue contacts, so I guess when people ask me what color my eyes are, I tell them blue
when I have them in.

3. I just made out with your friend, but I really wanted you.

2. ....Conversation: [Guy]: I think strippers are hot, I would love to date a stripper.
[Girl who's never stepped foot into a club before]:
I'm a stripper! I'll strip for you right now if you'll go out with me!
(this conversation was NOT held a strip club)

1. [Guy at club]: You're so cool! I'm so glad it doesn't bother you that I have a wife.
[Girl]: No! As long as you're not married, I really don't care!
(This was overheard at a dance club)

Lesson to learn: Clubs are BAD.

No comments: