Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last Week I....

- Took husband to hospital
-Got rear-ended w/kids in car
-Had exterminator over because of TERMITES!
-Chased child ALL over the house b/c she kept taking her diaper off!
-Bought more diapers
-Started Damage Control on wedding that was called off by Guy
-Took husband to hospital....again
-Find out Mom was in hospital
-Clean office desk
-Clean cereal thrown all over kitchen
-Was told friend has cancer
-Other friend is about to have baby after trying for almost 6 years...very happy news!!!
-May have to see the doctor, yet again
-Daughter learned to say 'truck'...but comes out as"F......" (damage control on that as well)
-Clean, clean clean
-Pack, pack, pack
-Find travel case for car seat
-Had a cool Mother's Day...
-Even though I had to teach R.S. lesson that day...totally nervous
-Get ready for next week!

2 comments:

Sheba Price said...

You sound very busy! But you forgot one thing. Call my sister 50 times last week. J/k!!! So sorry about the friend with cancer. I hope she will get better! Yes and start packing real soon ya hear! I don't want a tired sister on my hands! OUT!

Unknown said...

I know, right! I can't seem to get Brooklyn to STOP dialing your number!!
BTW, NO Jean Party the night I get there mmmmkaaay?
Mumsy will be very tired after traveling with her little 'Swiper'...on speed!