Monday, March 24, 2008

America's BEST, Baby!!!!

This group is sooooo SICK! I love the JabbawockeeZ! If anyone has been following America's Best Dance Crew on MTV, you will totally agree with me.

The live auditions started when I was not feeling well from this past pregnancy, and it was John that turned the TV on for me while I was in bed.
This show (as funny as it may sound) is one of the reasons I started getting out of bed. By week 4 of the show I was just feeling happy for Thursdays. Then I would DVR it, and Jalen would watch it with me. She was fascinated with it all and made me think of the days my sisters and I would see a new video for the first time, or being out on the playground in NewYork watching everyone breakdancing, popping, just learning the new moves. It was awesome.

I got to speak with the executive producer a couple years ago about a project I am working on. And I got to brainstorm with him throughout the past year and to see this come to fruition...oh my gosh, I get even bigger chills!
I love the ending of this clip, I swear I get chills everytime I watch it. This is what made me fall in love with dance and hip hop.
All the groups were awesome, and I know I will be posting more clips even though the finale is this Thursday!!! Watch IT!!! The video below is not that great, so click here and love it!

No comments: