Friday, March 28, 2008

Finale!


JabbawockeeZ WON!!!! I was so excited to see them win! My heart literally stopped beating until Mario announced them! I am so excited for them. They truly deserved it!

I loved the finale, it was awesome! They had all the crews back on stage and got paired up to where all the crews were from. (Mid-West, West-Coast, Dirty South, and East Coast!)

I found all their performances which is below, but don't know how long that will last....Viacom has been shutting all the copied videos down. If you can't see it, just go to America's Best Dance Crew on MTV and watch it there!

I really liked the East Coast performance because they chose 'Phenomenon' by LL Cool J and, yes, this lady LOVE Cool James! Really, they were all great!

Status Quo and JabbawockeeZ did a stepping routine that rocked!

Can't wait for season 2 starting this summer!

2 comments:

Sheba Price said...

They were pretty awesome! Okay I also love the pics of Mom and Urs! Those two! You can't take them anywhere! Flirting and what not! I wish I could have come! Boo Who! One more thing....you are the best! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks Sheb. Throwin' the sisterly love back at ya!

I wish you were there too! All we needed is some ZIP-LOCK BAGS!!! :)