Thursday, March 27, 2008

SoljaBob

Okay, the only reason why I'm posting this besides the fact it's 3AM, and I'm deliriously tired is that this clip (to me) is totally funny! Then again, it just may be funny at 3 in the morning and in that case...I'll be waiting for your comment Shebs.

For some reason this song has the remnants of Sir Mix A Lot's I like big...booties. You know the song.
If you listen to the words it's just a 'silly but true' song. Thanks to my girls, I know EVERY Spongebob cartoon and love this episode especially. So when I came across this, I LMAO!!! (Thanks Mandy for telling me what that finally meant, I feel old now)

Well, my friend who has a closet ghetto side....and I LOVE it!!!, got me liking this song. He is totally funny too.

For the record!...I can't STAND that Superman song this guy sings.


width="425" height="355">

No comments: