Monday, October 16, 2006

"Isn't It On the Bumper?"



I took this picture of John's '72 C10 a little while ago, right after his first drag.
It's a little more tasteful than the ones in those magazines...sorry, no exotic girl here!


Some people said they think they saw this bad boy on "Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke".
I laughed at that one myself, but I love this truck. It was actually one of my best friend's dad's truck and John always wanted to customize it. So when he was selling it, he sold it to John.

Now I'm getting more and more impatient, b/c I told my husband that when he was done rebuilding his, I get mine.

At least I get to drive his for now. Haven't gotten a ticket yet, and it's very easy to have that happen when you feel how powerful and fast it goes!
I'll just play "Lowrider" by Santana and maybe that'll set the pace.


No comments: