Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Write Sins...




Dear Mr. 1997-

I'm sorry there was an instant attraction the moment we saw each other.
I'm sorry you felt the need to "ignore" me b/c you thought I wouldn't be interested in you.
I'm sorry you felt the need to call me after 'ignoring' me for 5 months.
I'm sorry that was the first of a million and one phone calls that lasted till the sun came up.
I'm sorry we had so much in common.
I'm sorry you kissed me.

I'm sorry that first kiss was like a Hollywood Moment --

Act 1 Scene 1:

Knock at door, wonder who it could be, surprised to see you--you cut me off mid-sentence, pull me to you and...WOW. (End Scene 10 minutes later). {one HELL of a kiss}

I couldn't remember anything after that, but definitely remember the song that was playing.


I'm sorry you made me weak everytime I looked at you.
I'm sorry you were so impressive.
I'm sorry you made me laugh.
I'm sorry we loved talking about music.
I'm sorry I still have every CD you made me.
I'm sorry you looked like Matthew McConoughey --hence your nick-name some girl gave you...and let's face it, he's HOT, therefore so were you.
I'm sorry you named me Gorgeous...I never thought I was.
I'm sorry you told me you loved me.
I'm sorry you felt I was your Soul-Mate.
I'm sorry I anticipated your phone calls.
*now if i wrote you a love note
I'm sorry you said you never wanted to kiss anyone else.
and made you smile at every word i wrote (what would you do)
I'm sorry you felt you needed me.
would that make you want to change your scene
I'm sorry I had so much fun with you.
and wanna be the one on my team
I'm sorry I felt safe in your arms.
see what's the point in waiting any more
I'm sorry you were such a gentleman...made me fall for you even more.
cause girl i've never been more sure - (that baby it's you)
I'm sorry every letter, thought, and wish you wrote me was absolutely amazing to read.
this ring here represents my heart
I'm sorry hearing Island in the Sun has scarred me for life...along with a few others.
and everything you've been waiting for -( just say it: i do)
I'm sorry I looked into your eyes.
I'm sorry I let you hurt me.
I'm sorry you abandoned me when I needed you the most.
I'm sorry I realized you were just another guy.
I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it.
I'm sorry you might read this letter and try to call and explain.
I'm sorry, but it's not 1997 anymore.
*from a song

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it so bad?