Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cool To Be Kind

Two more days till the end of Random Acts of Kindness Week.
But it doesn't have to stop there!



'I Have Always Relied On the Kindness of Strangers':

- Opening the door for me when I have my huge stroller

- Picking something up I may have dropped

- Returning change when I have walked away too fast

- Forgotten a bag in the shopping cart

- Pushing my car to the gas station when I broke down (test driving a new car)

- Policeman letting me out of a ticket after a BAD day

- Postal worker keeping his window open for me at the last minute to pick up a package

- Extra carton of mashed potatoes from KFC when wisdom teeth were pulled

- Free 'Chocolate Lover's Fantasy' drink from my favorite shoppe

- Letting me cut in line at the movie theater bathroom when I was pregnant

- Leaving cookies on my doorstep

- Bringing a tiny shoe back to me...that my daughter threw out of her stroller

- Staying with me to fill out a police report in Port Authority when my luggage was stolen at 2AM.
(one of the WORST days ever)


"The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up" - Mark Twain


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Policeman letting me out of a ticket after a BAD day


this is one of my favorites!