Monday, February 12, 2007

Food For Thought


Although I would like to swim in Willy Wonka's Chocolate River of Goodness everyday...actually, I wish I had one running through my house; I know there are other things that need to get done.

Since the Endres family has just moved, I'm stuck thinking about how I want to decorate different rooms. Most of them are done, but my office, and family room are still coming together. I LOVE HGTV and reading decorating magazines. Even when I don't need to decorate, I'm always looking for the new design.

In comes Chocolat. It's a Canadian magazine with glamourous and modern ideas. The name was catchy enough to make my hand leap forward without even thinking about it. I grabbed it in NY, and some of the creations and colors popped out at me.

I must admit it's not my favorite design/idea magazine, but definately one worth buying for a change of scenery at the usual GQ/Cosmo stop.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word.. Great! Two words.. Very awesome!